On the market AY19-20:
- Vito Cormun (macroeconomics, international, finance)
- Giri Subramaniam (macroeconomics, monetary economics, development)
- Pierre De Leo (2019, U. of Maryland-College Park)
- Ana Lariau (2017, IMF)
- Ethan Struby (2017, Carleton College)
- Tristan Potter (2016, Drexel University)
- Giacomo Candian (2016, HEC-Montréal)
- Marco Machiavelli (2015, Federal Reserve Board)
- Mikhail Dmitriev (2014, Florida State University)
- Brent Bundick (2014, Federal Reserve, Kansas City)
Open Source Software
I appreciate open source software. I use all of these programs on my mac. Many of them are also available for linux and/or windows.
Bibdesk: Front-end for keeping track of bibtex entries. Extremely useful and user friendly.
Cyberduck: FTP/SFTP program for file transfer.
Gimp: Open-source equivalent of photoshop.
Mactex: Latex package for mac.
Unison: A great free utility for backing-up and syncing. Apparently is no longer under active development.